LEAVING YOUR LEGACY
Consider options for leaving a legacy and establishing your end-of-life preferences to support your family. You can hire legacy writers to create a book for your family or capture your own memories in a way that suits you best. Options include:
• Write your own obituary or make special gifts of your possessions.
• Outline funeral arrangements from burial information to style of services.
• Compile pictures into an online or physical album.
• Record messages you want your loved ones to keep for the future.
• Write letters to your loved ones.
• Compile a collection of your favorite recipes.
• Ask/hire someone to create a blanket made from your favorite clothes.
• Write cards or buy gifts for a future birthday or special occasion.
• Create a poem or a song specifically for your loved one(s).
• Ask someone for help making a video montage (could include your best
advice, memories and stories).
• livingwisely.org • thelegacycenter.net • life-legacies.com
Santa Fe New Mexican